Following the steps below will:
- Ensure you can build Chromium locally with goma.
- Make your Chromium build hermetic (required for remote execution).
- Ensure you can build Chromium remotely with the EngFlow remote execution cluster.
We cannot predict precisely how your existing setup works. This guidance focuses on targeting upstream Chromium builds; you will need to customize this to fit into your workflows.
- You are following this guide on a fresh workstation.
(one-time) Set up your environment for local builds¶
- Install Python 3.
- Follow the Linux build instructions: [
System Requirements > Install > Get the code]